March 16, 2011

Rachel Gets Taken Down A Notch

Rachel was on the ground faster than you can say 'ouch'.


Yup, Gina knocked her down.
"Don't you ever turn your back on me Bitch! Come on! Stand up so I can knock you down again!"


The rest of us were stunned. I've never seen Gina move that fast. She had a really quick swing.


Rachel looked pretty stunned too.



She didn't rush to stand up.


Jenna apologized "We're very sorry for everything. You've all helped us in Reality Forest. Made sure we were safe with you. I feel terrible. Please forgive me. Please forgive us."

2 comments:

  1. That Gina doesn't play! I expect that Rachel has something up her sleeve too! Nothing like a good cat fight. I am suprised Matthew didn't have to go into the wood after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're fighting for their doll lives in Reality Forest. They have to fight.

    ReplyDelete