January 4, 2011

Gina Skinny Dipping

These are the last of the skinny dipping pictures that I can post. (That aren't naughty)
Even though they are quite nice, I do value my life in Reality Forest.
She would hunt me down quicker than any of the animals living here ever would, if I ever posted pix of her boobs.
So I will not post her perfect boobies.

She swam across to get a pretty flower or something in this shot.


The warm sun is making her glisten in this one.


Gina didn't know I took this one.
She looks a bit sad in this one.
I know the feeling.
When you wake up one day to find you've been taken out of your world and moved against your will to a new on, it doesn't feel very nice. That's the only way I can explain being here.
I can understand her sadness. There are a lot of memories that fade as time passes, perhaps she was mourning her losses at that moment.
If any one ever finds this blog please help us get out of Reality Forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment