November 16, 2010

Putting On Her Shoes

Gina was still silent. I asked if anything was wrong.


"I have to go tinkle behind the trees." she said.


Gina was very irritated.
"I miss the comforts of home like running water for a shower or a toilet. I can't stand taking a dump and having to use leaves to wipe my ass."


"Your lucky you're not a girl because I'm about to go on my rag. It really sucks when it happens in Reality Forest because there are no rags here. There aren't even any comfortable leaves to cover my snatch with."


"I'll be waiting for you to get back." I told her. "Holler if you get into trouble."


"I like how casual you are about it. Not a care in the world. You don't have a visitor every month. Even in Reality Forest they're pretty friggin' reliable. Boy, men sure have it easy. Not a bloody worry in the world. I wish I had some chocolate Matthew."

No comments:

Post a Comment